Master Rim’s Bully Prevention program is designed to give your child the necessary knowledge, skills and practical know-how to avoid, and in worse-case scenarios, stand up to the bullying that runs rampant throughout the halls of school across the country.
Our Bully Prevention program teaches its students self defense techniques, as well as avoidance skills, and all the tools to increase awareness to teachers and school administrators.
WITH MASTER RIM’S TAEKWONDO’S BULLY PREVENTION PROGRAM PARENTS CAN FEEL SECURE THAT THEY HAVE PREPARED THEIR CHILD TO MAKE RIGHT DECISIONS
Help Us Put An End To This:
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied
- 85% of the time, there is no intervention
- Each day, 160,000 students miss school due to bullying
- Bullying is the leading factor in suicide among 11-16 years old
- By age 24, 60% of bullies have been charged with a crime
- 34% (1 out of 3) of all children report being bullied regularly several times a year
- 86% of children aged 12-15 report bullying has interfered with their studies moderately or severely
- Our Bully Prevention program incorporates self defense, curriculum, character development and building confidence.
DON’T LET YOUR KIDS BECOME A STATISTIC
Fill out the short form to get all the information you need to make sure they get the confidence and know-how to protect themselves in any situation.